Any inquiries or interest in advertising in Precision Nanomedicine should be sent to the Publisher: Andover House Inc., 24 Dartmouth St., North Andover, MA 01845, USA. Email: email@example.com Tel.: +1-617-309-7621,Mobile: +1-734-239-3342
Guidelines for advertising
1. Advertising appears in Precision Nanomedicine under “Blogs” and is clearly identified as such, making it distinguishable from editorial content.
2. Precision Nanomedicine only considers advertisements that agree with its mission statement, i.e., nanomedicine products, procedures, technologies, etc.
3. Precision Nanomedicine does not carry advertisements for products proven to be seriously harmful to health or are classified, including other non-display materials, except where required by law.
4. Advertisements will never dominate Precision Nanomedicine, and advertising is not allowed to influence editorial decisions.
5. All advertisements are subject to the approval of the Publisher based on the recommendation of the Editor-in-Chief. The Publisher has full and final authority for approving online ads, imposing or waiving fees, and enforcing advertising policy as well as existing regulatory or industry standards for advertisements.
6. Advertising is separate from content, and advertisements cannot be juxtaposed with editorial content on the same product.
7. Advertisers do not inﬂuence any of the editorial decisions or advertising policies.
8. The appearance of an advertisement in Precision Nanomedicine is neither a guarantee nor an endorsement of the given product, service, company, or claims made in such advertising by the Publisher, society, or editorial partner.
9. Advertisements in the journal are not used to collect and share data on reader behavior.
10. Advertisers have no control or inﬂuence over the results of searches a user may conduct on Precision Nanomedicine. Search results are based solely on the functionality available through our search software and user-deﬁned criteria (e.g., displaying the most relevant items).
11. In consideration of the publication of an advertisement, the advertiser and the agency, jointly and severally, agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Editor-in-Chief, the Publisher, its oﬃcers, agents, and employees against expenses (including legal fees) and losses resulting from the publication of the contents of the advertisement, including, without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of privacy, copyright infringement, or plagiarism.
12. All advertisements must clearly and prominently identify the advertiser by trademark or signature.
13. Any reference to Precision Nanomedicine, the Publisher, or its products or services in advertisements, promotional material, or merchandising by the advertiser or the agency is subject to the Publisher’s prior written approval for each such use.
14. Precision Nanomedicine and its Publisher is not responsible for any damages, including but not limited to actual, direct, incidental, or consequential damages, for errors in displaying an advertisement.
15. Neither the journal nor the Publisher will be bound by any condition, printed or otherwise, appearing on any insertion order or copy instructions when such conditions conﬂict with the conditions set forth in this policy statement.
16. In the event of nonpayment, the Publisher reserves the right to hold the advertiser and/or its advertising agency liable for such monies as are due and payable to the Publisher.
17. Any use of publication trademarks or copyrighted material for links to and from the website must be approved, in advance, by the Editor-in-Chief and the Publisher. Any unauthorized linking is prohibited.
18. All advertisements for recruitment or employment must be nondiscriminatory and comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Advertisements of this nature that discriminate against applicants based on sex, age, race, religion, marital status, or physical handicap will not be accepted. Non-U.S. recruitment advertisers are required to conﬁrm in writing that they are equal-opportunity employers.
19. Advertised products must be compliant with the regulations in the country where the advertisement will be seen.
20. Neither Precision Nanomedicine nor its Publisher releases personally identiﬁable data on the users of our websites or email service to advertisers.
21. Editors should consider all criticisms of advertisements for publication.
22. Advertisements appear in the order of their date and time of permission by the publisher.
For further clarification, please contact:
Lajos P. Balogh
President, Andover House, Inc.
24 Dartmouth St.,
North Andover, MA 01845
Tel: +1-734-239-3342 (M)