Any inquiries or interest in advertising with ANHI journals can be sent to Andover House Inc., 138 River Rd. Ste 107, Andover, MA 01810, USA. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +1-617-309-7621, M: +1-734-239-3342
Guidelines for advertising
1. Advertising that appears in the publisher’s journal will be clearly distinguishable from editorial content and should be clearly identifiable as such.
2. ANHI Journals do not carry advertisements for products proven to be seriously harmful to health or are classified, including other non-display materials, except where required by law.
3. Advertisements should not dominate ANHI journals, and advertising must not be allowed to influence editorial decisions.
4. All advertisements are subject to approval of the publisher based on the recommendation of the Editor-in-Chief. The publisher has full and final authority for approving online ads, for waiving fees, for enforcing advertising policy, and existing regulatory or industry standards for advertisements.
5. Advertising is separate from content. Advertisements cannot be juxtaposed with editorial content on the same product.
6. Advertisers do not inﬂuence any of the publishers’ editorial decisions or advertising policies.
7. The appearance of an advertisement in the publisher’s journal is neither a guarantee nor an endorsement of the given product, service, company, or of the claims made in such advertising by the publisher, society, or editorial partner.
8. Advertisers have no control or inﬂuence over the results of searches a user may conduct on the publisher’s journal. Search results are based solely on the functionality available through our search software, and user-deﬁned criteria (e.g., displaying most recent or most relevant items ﬁrst).
9. In consideration of the publication of an advertisement, the advertiser and the agency, jointly and severally, agree to indemnify and hold harmless the publisher, its oﬃcers, agents, and employees against expenses (including legal fees) and losses resulting from the publication of the contents of the advertisement, including, without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of privacy, copyright infringement, or plagiarism.
10. All advertisements must clearly and prominently identify the advertiser by trademark or signature.
11. Any reference to the publisher or its products or services in advertisements, promotional material, or merchandising by the advertiser or the agency is subject to the publisher’s prior written approval for each such use.
12. The publisher is not responsible for any damages, including but not limited to actual, direct, incidental, or consequential damages, for errors in displaying an advertisement.
13. The publisher will not be bound by any condition, printed or otherwise, appearing on any insertion order or copy instructions when such conditions conﬂict with the conditions set forth in this policy statement.
14. In the event of nonpayment, the publisher reserves the right to hold the advertiser and/or its advertising agency liable for such monies as are due and payable to the publisher.
15. Any use of publication trademarks or copyrighted material for links to and from the website must be approved, in advance, by the publisher. Any such unauthorized linking is prohibited.
16. All advertisements for recruitment or employment must be nondiscriminatory and comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Advertisements of this nature that discriminate against applicants based on sex, age, race, religion, marital status, or physical handicap will not be accepted. Non-U.S. recruitment advertisers are required to conﬁrm in writing that they are equal opportunity employers.
17. Advertised products must be compliant with the regulations in the country where the advertisement will be seen.
18. The publisher does not release personally identiﬁable data on the users of our websites or email service to advertisers.
19. Editors should consider all criticisms of advertisements for publication.