We support the WHO HINARI Program (http://www.who.int/hinari/eligibility/en/). A full waiver is given to authors from HINARI group A countries, and a 50% discount to authors from group B. Additionally, we will also consider individual full or partial waiver requests on a case-by-case basis in situations where there is a lack of funds. There are no APC-s for editorials. Any change in this policy will be posted 60 days in advance and will not affect already submitted manuscripts.
Access and use:
All articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. This means, that:
· You are free to Share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and Adapt (remix, transform, and build upon) the material, and the licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long you follow the license terms:
· You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
· NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
· ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
· No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
If material is not included in the article’s Creative Commons license and your intended use is not permitted by statutory regulation or exceeds the permitted use, you will need to obtain permission directly from the copyright holder. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation. No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.)
Last updated: November 28, 2018